ParioPlan has successfully represented a number of urban and rural municipalities in the preparation and approval of annexation applications. Our scope of services include working closely with the administration and Council in developing a work plan and ensuring the right people are on the project team to prepare a complete and through submission to the Municipal Government Board. Our services include preparation of a supporting growth study; community and stakeholder consultation; coordination of other technical studies; preparation of the application and representation at the Municipal Government Board, if necessary.
Examples of annexation applications undertaken by ParioPlan include:
- Town of Ponoka / Ponoka County Annexation, 2011
- Wheatland County / Town of Strathmore Annexation , 2010
- Town of Hinton / Yellowhead County Annexation, 2009
- Town of Stony Plain / Parkland County Annexation, 2004
- City of Grande Prairie / Grande Prairie County Annexation, 2004