First Nation Projects
Our firm has considerable planning experience with First Nation communities throughout Alberta. Our work includes community plans, master plans and subdivision development concepts. We are familiar with many of the Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) programs and services available to First Nations and have experience working with INAC representatives on a number of projects. Our project work has also given us an understanding of the unique social, financial and sustainable development issues often faced by First Nation groups.
- Frog Lake First Nation Residential Subdivision, 2004
- Duncan’s First Nation Community Development Plan, 2003
- Enoch Cree Nation Entertainment Resort, 2003
- Alexander First Nation Master Plan, 2001
- Fort McKay First Nation Community Development Plan Update, 2000