- Strathearn Heights Ltd.
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Planning: ParioPlan
Architect: Sturgess Architecture
Landscape Architecture: Carlyle & Associates
Transportation: Bunt & Associates
Civil Engineering: Associated Engineering Alberta Ltd.
- project website:
- completion date:
As part of a multi-disciplinary consulting team, ParioPlan prepared, submitted, and coordinated the approval of the subdivision application and Tentative Plan of Subdivision for the Strathearn Heights Redevelopment. As part of the subdivision application package, a descriptive drawing package of alternative Design Standards, including cross-sections and precedent images, was also prepared and submitted to the City by the consulting team. These Alternative Design Standards were an essential component in achieving the standards outlined in the recently approved DC2 rezoning. The Strathearn Heights Redevelopment subdivision has been approved.
- Recreation Industry Award of Excellence in Community Design Recreation for Life Foundation 2010
- LEED ND - Silver US Green Building Council 2009
- Gold Nugget Award of Merit International Site Plan - Best in the West, Excellence and Value for VisionPacific Coast Builders Conference 2008
- Award of Merit Alberta Association Canadian Institute of Planners 2008
- Award of Merit - Master Plan (Sturgess Architecture)Edmonton Urban Design Award 2007
ParioPlan Promotional Video for Strathearn Heights